I’m so sorry but for some incredibly irritating reason, Microsoft Word for Mac says my memory is full – yeah well I could have worked that one out for myself….but more importantly I can’t cut & paste my latest RTIR news into my PR Works WordPress blog without losing width and it ending up looking like a strong of spaghetti.
So lovely readers, please read my latest RTI Race news on the official website at: http://roundtheisland.org.uk
A Day at the Races
Peta Stuart-Hunt has one last sweep through this year’s entries with six days to go and the final entry number standing at 1754
With just a few days to ‘the off’ at the J.P. Morgan Asset Management Round the Island Race on Saturday 19th June, the excitement and anticipation is palpable! The lovely town of Cowes, on the Isle of Wight, is gleaming and colourful; the shop keepers and restaurants, bars and pubs are all gearing up to welcome the weekend crowds. Over at the Island Sailing Club (ISC), all is a sea of tranquility. This is the 79th year that the Round the Island Race has been run by the ISC and they’re ready for you!
To keep abreast of all the latest Race news follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/RoundtheIsland – use the hashtag #RTIR if you are posting tweets please – and keep checking the website for news at http://www.roundtheisland.org.uk
- 50,392 hits
prpeta on A Southern Expedition claims ‘… Sarah Wolf on A Southern Expedition claims ‘… Tweets that mention… on Calypso: A family affair &… IDESS on Editorial coverage – sec… Di on Editorial coverage – sec…
- Royal Southern Yacht Club unveils new Champion of Champions Trophy sponsored by Barbados Tourism Marketing Inc.
- Bart’s Bash put the FUN into fundraising as organisers hail this year’s event a resounding hit
- First 2K Team Racing event is a success
- CHAMPIONING YOUR CLUB
- The Royal Southern Yacht Club celebrates an outstanding year
- @sailaiduk Such a good feeling to actually start channelling the funds. 54 minutes ago
- RT @sailaiduk: Great news tonight in that we’re finally able to announce the awarding of our first three SAUK grants. https://t.co/tVQu3gAs… 1 hour ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 4 Mentions, 1.73K Mention Reach, 32 Likes, 15 Retweets, 20.9K Retweet Reach. See yours with… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- RT @yachtingmonthly: Ever experienced fishing gear entanglement? Sailors have until 12 March to sign the @Cruising_Assoc petition calling f… 5 hours ago
- RT @sailaiduk: A few kind offers of support for handling our SAUK t-shirts in Antigua thanks all - we think we’re sorted through the ASW Di… 6 hours ago
- How refreshing to read such a positive news piece & to have helped some Oyster personnel with new jobs into the bar… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Polina Star 111 could sink Oyster marineindustrynews.co.uk/polina-star-si… via @marineindnews 2 days ago
- I loathe and detest those adverts, especially the ones suggesting we should all be protecting our families by takin… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- If you can help us out with this, please get in touch via email ASAP. Thanks so much. I'm trying to find out how ma… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Lovely motivational words from @AinslieBen twitter.com/Ocean_Brothers… 2 days ago