I’m so sorry but for some incredibly irritating reason, Microsoft Word for Mac says my memory is full – yeah well I could have worked that one out for myself….but more importantly I can’t cut & paste my latest RTIR news into my PR Works WordPress blog without losing width and it ending up looking like a strong of spaghetti.
So lovely readers, please read my latest RTI Race news on the official website at: http://roundtheisland.org.uk
A Day at the Races
Peta Stuart-Hunt has one last sweep through this year’s entries with six days to go and the final entry number standing at 1754
With just a few days to ‘the off’ at the J.P. Morgan Asset Management Round the Island Race on Saturday 19th June, the excitement and anticipation is palpable! The lovely town of Cowes, on the Isle of Wight, is gleaming and colourful; the shop keepers and restaurants, bars and pubs are all gearing up to welcome the weekend crowds. Over at the Island Sailing Club (ISC), all is a sea of tranquility. This is the 79th year that the Round the Island Race has been run by the ISC and they’re ready for you!
To keep abreast of all the latest Race news follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/RoundtheIsland – use the hashtag #RTIR if you are posting tweets please – and keep checking the website for news at http://www.roundtheisland.org.uk
- 49,554 hits
prpeta on A Southern Expedition claims ‘… Sarah Wolf on A Southern Expedition claims ‘… Tweets that mention… on Calypso: A family affair &… IDESS on Editorial coverage – sec… Di on Editorial coverage – sec…
- Royal Southern Yacht Club unveils new Champion of Champions Trophy sponsored by Barbados Tourism Marketing Inc.
- Bart’s Bash put the FUN into fundraising as organisers hail this year’s event a resounding hit
- First 2K Team Racing event is a success
- CHAMPIONING YOUR CLUB
- The Royal Southern Yacht Club celebrates an outstanding year
- This sounds delightful. It's where we used to sail as a family & I love Bosham anyway + anything reviving classics… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 hours ago
- RT @NewForestCops: Visiting a New Forest campsite? Always lock up high value items and bikes. We have seen a spike in thefts during the sum… 11 hours ago
- I already feel I've been having my teeth drilled all day and there's a jackhammer in my head & it's only day 1!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 12 hours ago
- Me too! Am planning a navy blue 'feature wall' in the new extension 😂👌 twitter.com/sailorgirlhq/s… 12 hours ago
- The tonka toys are here! #stage1build https://t.co/ZcZr6bTeoU 14 hours ago
- Good luck, fair winds, safe sailing to everyone competing in the @ClipperRace #crew #sailing #learning #voyageofdiscovery #global 1 day ago
- The latest FOGHORN!! paper.li/PRPeta/1313922… Thanks to @NauticNomad @ukparkwaymarine @Firetrench #pr #sailing 1 day ago
- Seems that if it isn't one thing, it's another. Will South Western owners make things any better? twitter.com/sw_trains/stat… 2 days ago
- Wowee! twitter.com/petecumming/st… 2 days ago
- Fingers crossed I'll be there this year. Great speakers. twitter.com/davidathornton… 2 days ago