I’m so sorry but for some incredibly irritating reason, Microsoft Word for Mac says my memory is full – yeah well I could have worked that one out for myself….but more importantly I can’t cut & paste my latest RTIR news into my PR Works WordPress blog without losing width and it ending up looking like a strong of spaghetti.
So lovely readers, please read my latest RTI Race news on the official website at: http://roundtheisland.org.uk
A Day at the Races
Peta Stuart-Hunt has one last sweep through this year’s entries with six days to go and the final entry number standing at 1754
With just a few days to ‘the off’ at the J.P. Morgan Asset Management Round the Island Race on Saturday 19th June, the excitement and anticipation is palpable! The lovely town of Cowes, on the Isle of Wight, is gleaming and colourful; the shop keepers and restaurants, bars and pubs are all gearing up to welcome the weekend crowds. Over at the Island Sailing Club (ISC), all is a sea of tranquility. This is the 79th year that the Round the Island Race has been run by the ISC and they’re ready for you!
To keep abreast of all the latest Race news follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/RoundtheIsland – use the hashtag #RTIR if you are posting tweets please – and keep checking the website for news at http://www.roundtheisland.org.uk
- 49,276 hits
prpeta on A Southern Expedition claims ‘… Sarah Wolf on A Southern Expedition claims ‘… Tweets that mention… on Calypso: A family affair &… IDESS on Editorial coverage – sec… Di on Editorial coverage – sec…
- Royal Southern Yacht Club unveils new Champion of Champions Trophy sponsored by Barbados Tourism Marketing Inc.
- Bart’s Bash put the FUN into fundraising as organisers hail this year’s event a resounding hit
- First 2K Team Racing event is a success
- CHAMPIONING YOUR CLUB
- The Royal Southern Yacht Club celebrates an outstanding year
- RT @AndrewSimpsonFo: A mind & body workout! How terrific is that! twitter.com/speedsixcarbon… 2 hours ago
- RT @RacingCM: @AndrewSimpsonFo Freedom but a challenge! It allows you to ignore all the land-based distractions and focus on flying (in the… 2 hours ago
- RT @JonathanCookUK: Yacht Havens Ltd announce major Wi-Fi infrastructure upgrades to their free customer Wi-Fi networks https://t.co/t5Oq0t… 12 hours ago
- RT @AndrewSimpsonFo: We're so looking forward to welcoming clubs & individuals who join up & support @BartsBash. Many opportunities. #bart… 13 hours ago
- RT @SunsailEvents: Salesforce Regatta Pontoon Party #Salesforce #SalesforceRegatta #sailing #pontoonparties https://t.co/ZaAZDLR2b2 16 hours ago
- Good for you but rather extraordinary! If only I sailed I could be a nautical scribe too! 🖋⛵️✒️🗒 twitter.com/sailorgirlhq/s… 16 hours ago
- RT @LandRoverBAR: Tune into @BBCSouthToday at 1830 🇬🇧 with @TonyHusbandBBC as he speaks to some of the Land Rover BAR Academy Team about th… 20 hours ago
- RT @MCA_media: Coastguard safety plea for coming weekend after 68 children reported missing last weekend #allsafe #999Coastguard https://t.… 21 hours ago
- RT @eco_boy: tregothnan.co.uk #tregothnan #icedtea #craftcocktail #earlgrey #summer #developmentchef #Teaontherocks https://t.co/Rxi… 1 day ago
- Aw, bless! twitter.com/jenac2/status/… 1 day ago